Saturday, January 22, 2011

Arms-Day #4

Yesterday I took a rest day mostly because it was such a busy day and we drove up to my parents to hang out with them for the night but my body did need a rest anyway. I am so sore BTW...which is good right? Well since I had the day off yesterday I worked out really hard today. I went in by myself again while the hubby stayed home with the babe. It seems as though hubby and I will only be able to go together probably once a week on the other days I will go at night or work out at home and he will do it during his lunch break or right after his classes before he comes home. But as long as we get once a week together that is pretty good right. Maybe we will even start playing racquetball together again. We will see.

Time: 11:20-12:42 pm- 1 hr 22 min

Cardio: Walk: 2 minutes- warm up 4.0 speed
             Run: 20 minutes- 6.0 speed
             Walk: 3 minutes- cool down 4.0 speed
     Distance: 2.35 miles
     Calories Burned: 265.4 cal
     Total Time: 25 minutes

Arms: Machine Weights
Overhead Press- 3 sets of 10 w/ 30lbs
Pull Downs- 3 sets of 15 w/ 50 lbs
Chest Press- 3 sets of 10 w/ 50 lbs
Triceps Press- 3 sets of 12 w/ 50 lbs
Arm Row- 3 sets of 15 w/ 50 lbs

Abs: 
Regular Crunches- 100 on stability ball
Side-Middle-Side Crunches- 100 on stability ball
Tucked Leg Lifts- 3 sets of 10
Piked Leg Lifts- 3 sets of 5
Full Body Side Crunches- 10, 20, 30, 30, 20, 10, 10 on each side rotating sides between each set

Oh and BTW I started running to Dashboard Confessionals today and it was pure BLISS! I don't think I can run to anything else anymore. They are amazing also I just went to their concert so that has made me want to listen to them all the time, but at any rate they are amazing and so easy to run to. They get me all pumped and make me want to push myself. I think that is why I was able to run further today :) Happy Exercising
            

No comments:

Post a Comment