Monday, January 31, 2011

Arms at home (Day #8)

Well it has been a while since I have workout out. It has been since Thursday so 3 days off. oops. I should have gone at least one of those three days. EEk my family has been sick but that still is not a good excuse I could have found an hour to go or do it at home. According to Biggest Loser the second week is the toughest so that is what I am going with and this third week will be much better I promise. To start off this week I did have to work out at home today because we were feeding grandma tonight and I just wouldn't have time to go in the evening so I worked out at home using the WII active while little Maddux took his nap.

Wii Active: Upper Body Strength (hard)
         Calories Burned: 108.4 cal
         Workout time: 31 minutes 37 sec
         Exercises completed: 17/17

Upper Body Strength:
Alternating Cross Knee Punches- 14
Targets 1- 32
Standing Twist- 14
Targets 4- 40
Bent Over Rows w/ Triceps Kickbacks- 12
Alternating Shoulder Presses- 24
Bicep Curl w/ Upright Rows- 16
Targets and Heavy Bags 2- 10 targets, 50 quick punches, 10 targets, 80 quick punches, 10 targets, 110 quick punches
 Bent Over Rows w/ Tricep Kickbacks- 12
 Alternating Shoulder Presses- 24
Bicep Curl w/ Upright Rows- 16
Targets and Heavy Bag 4- 30 targets, 110 quick punches
 Lateral Shoulder Raises- 16
 Alternating Bicep Curls- 24
Alternating Cross Knee Punches- 14
Lateral Shoulder Raises- 16
Alternating Bicep Curls- 24

Abs: Time: 20 minutes
Crunches- 100
Side-Middle-Side Crunches- 100
Leg Raises on Back- 50
Side Crunches (Left)- 50
Side Crunches (Right)- 50
Full Body Side Crunches- 10, 20, 30, 30, 20, 10, 10 on each side rotating sides between each set

Total Time: 51 minutes 37 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment