Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Arms- Day #6

Back to the gym and ready to Rock and Roll :) Hubby worked out after school then once he got home he watched Maddux while I went. We got a good system going on here. :) Then when I get home we eat dinner together and snuggle....after I shower of course.

Time: 6:23-7:54 pm- 1 hr. 31 min

Cardio: Walk: 2 minutes- warm up 4.0 speed
             Run: 26 minutes- 6.0 speed
             Walk: 2 minutes- cool down 4.0 speed
     Distance: 2.87 miles
     Burned Calories: 329.1 cal
     Total Time: 30 min

Arms: Dumbbell Free Weights
Bench Press- 3 sets of 15 w/ 15 lbs in each arm
Dumbbell Arm Curls- 3 sets of 12 w/ 15 lbs in each arm
Straight Arm Abductions to the Sides- 3 sets of 10 w/ 10 lbs in each arm
Straight Arm Abductions to the Front- 3 sets of 10 w/ 10 lbs in each arm
90 Degree Bent Arm Abductions- 3 sets of 10 w/ 10 lbs
One Arm Dumbbell Row- 3 sets of 15 w/ 25 lbs in each arm
Dumbbell Triceps Extensions- 3 sets of 10 w/ 10 lbs in each arm

Abs:
Regular Crunches- 100 on stability ball
Side-Middle-Side Crunches- 100 on stability ball

Today was such a good day. It was one of those days that if I didn't need to get home to feed the baby and the fact that I really wanted to see my hubby and play with Maddux I could have stayed for another hour. It felt so good and I for some reason was really motivated today. I love days like today because we all know they are not all like this. It makes me very grateful for when I am motivated and do well. Tomorrow I will be taking a rest day and then I will be back to the gym on Thursday :) Happy Exercising everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment